8/19/08
A new school year...
These past couple of months have been busy with my kids starting school again. My computer is having problems lately, so I don't have any photos to post for now. Life has just been busy with moving, and the kids starting school. Sabrina is in the eighth grade at Wigwam Middle School. She has had a hard time adjusting to this new change, but seems to make friends fast. Frankie and Ana are both in the fourth grade at Corte Sierra Elementary. They have different teachers and seem to like their new school so far. I am just trying to unpack boxes and get our life back to some kind of normalcy, whatever that may be...So hopefully my computer will be running soon to post some new pics for ya all who read this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are settling in. I'm just glad we will have another month to get used to school before the baby comes and changes everything again.
Where did you move to? What's your new address?
Post a Comment