These are my neices Vanessa(11yrs) and Alex(7yrs) who belong to my older sister Priscilla. I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with these neices of mine the past couple of days. We decided to head to the Cave Creek area to go exploring and these are some photos of our adventures throughout our day. We did some hiking and found a stream to wade their feet in. They loved getting their feet all muddy and collecting pretty rocks along the way. I love spending time with my neices and being able to make some crazy memories with them.

1 comment:
Wow Julie, it looks like you guys are having fun over there in AZ. I am jealous! I wish I lived closer. I can't believe how big your family is getting. All together how many grandkids are there in your family? Between my bro.'s and I we have 10. Take care! It looks like you have sweet family!
Post a Comment