
For spring break we decided to take a trip to Utah to see the SLC temple. The kids and I have never seen it, so we decided this was a good time as any to finally see this beautiful place. As we arrived on temple square we were amazed at how many people were already there. We toured the Joseph Smith memorial bldg and rode the elevators to the very top to see the view of Salt Lake City itself. I couldn't believe the several mountains peaks around this area that were covered in snow still. We also were able to tour the actual conference center so my kids could see where they broadcast it on tv. They were excited to see the place where our prophet Monson will be speaking to us next month. The tour of this bldg is rather long but we learned alot of history about it. We also saw inside the tabernacle bldg too, and was surprised how the acoustics are inside. We had a great time, but our feet were sure tired by the time we left around 9 pm that night. I can't wait until we can go back, because there is so much more to see and do there that I didn't realize until darkness was upon us.

2 comments:
I love visiting Temple Sq. I have only been like two times, but each time was amazing.
How far of a drive is it for you guys?
How fun to get to visit Temple Square! It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm glad you're able to take your kids on vacations to places like this.
Post a Comment