The month of May is all of my kids birthdays, so it is a fun time for us all. I decided to get their pictures done at JcPenneys this year. I usually get their pictures done every two years to see their growth. I was really happy with the way these photo shots turned out. It just makes me realize how grown-up they are getting, and that they are not babies anymore. My oldest daughter Sabrina is a whopping 15 years....I can't believe a teenager already...YIKES!!! My next is my son Frankie who turned 11 years this week. He was so excited to celebrate his birthday at Gameworks to play his games. My youngest daughter is Ariana who will turn 10 years now. I can't believe how tall she is getting, but she wants to be a teenager already. She loves make-up, and being the center of attention. I just wanted to let you all know that I love my kids and that they are such a blessing in my life, and how grateful I am to be given the opportunity to be a part of their lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS...5/14/09
A Year Older....
The month of May is all of my kids birthdays, so it is a fun time for us all. I decided to get their pictures done at JcPenneys this year. I usually get their pictures done every two years to see their growth. I was really happy with the way these photo shots turned out. It just makes me realize how grown-up they are getting, and that they are not babies anymore. My oldest daughter Sabrina is a whopping 15 years....I can't believe a teenager already...YIKES!!! My next is my son Frankie who turned 11 years this week. He was so excited to celebrate his birthday at Gameworks to play his games. My youngest daughter is Ariana who will turn 10 years now. I can't believe how tall she is getting, but she wants to be a teenager already. She loves make-up, and being the center of attention. I just wanted to let you all know that I love my kids and that they are such a blessing in my life, and how grateful I am to be given the opportunity to be a part of their lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
3 comments:
All of their birthdays at once! I won't lie to you... I would go crazy trying to plan all of that.
The pictures turned out really good. Kids get to big to fast.
These pictures are just adorable!!
May must be so hectic around your house! I'd go mad! But at least you get a break for the other 11 months. :)
well they turned out perfect just like the kids. i can't wait to see the rest.
Post a Comment