8/13/09

Finally letters....



Yesterday we received these letters in the mail from David who is currently in Afganistan for a year. My kids were so excited to get mail all the way across the ocean from another country. I was pretty surprised myself since we wrote these letters about six weeks ago. I am not sure if David will appreciate me posting these publicly, but I am just so happy he safe and doing well. We miss him terribly, but I know he is out protecting our country for us. Stay safe David, and can't wait to see you soon. Love your family from everywhere. xxxooo







2 comments:

Megan said...

That's neat :)

~love the Grif's said...

Those were ADORABLE! I'm glad he's safe and doing well. I should be a good cousin and write him a letter. I know he LOVES chocolate chip cookies, but I'm not sure they would last! *giggles*