3/16/10

Hawaiian Festival

This past weekend I took the kids to an awesome Hawaiian Festival at the Tempe Town Lake. The weather was beautiful and so were the dancers. I was amazed at how the women can shake their hips so fast to the beat of the drums and their outfits were outstanding. This has been a great way to start out our Spring Break with the culture, food, and of course each other. Just wish I could take a vacation to Hawaii someday...Awwww the wishing upon dreams( Hint?)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you came this way, right by me and didn't even stop in for a visit?? : ) We would've let you in....we don't bite! It seems that you come this way a lot. When I was in Hawaii, I couldn't learn the Tahitian (fast hip moving dance) moves!

Whipple's said...

Hey Sorry Mandy....just wasn't thinking and we forget that you are so close....we are coming to see you soon K? However the dances were beautiful and I hope you were able to make it over there to see it. I loved it all...the dancing especially...love ya