7/14/08

Antelope Canyon-Page, Az

Our next stop ended up being near Page, Az which was a long drive with five children in tow. I wanted to show them some of their navajo lands. This canyon was made from water and wind over the years. The side of these canyons are smooth and cool to the touch. As we climbed down into the canyon the walls were very narrow in some places that you actually have to walk sideways to move forward. The kids love the cool sand on the floor between their toes. I was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of it all that I hated to leave. The sunlight shining down the canyon walls is spectacular to look at and just a beautiful place to be. We loved our adventures there as the kids hid in small crevices in the rocks, and yelled to hear their echoes throughout the canyon.



No comments: