7/14/08

School Reunion at EAC

Here I am at Dr. Crae Wilson's Reunion which was held at EAC in Thatcher during March 2008. This reunion was for all students who participated in any of his musical productions that he directed. I was in several musical plays that were so much fun. Some of the plays were "Sound of Music," "Grease"and "South Pacific." There were others just can't remember them, but these plays were great. While I was there I met his daughter Jennifer who was in one of the plays with me, and seeing her again brought back such fun memories. Later in the evening I was able to watch one last play of Dr. Wilson's productions which was "Fiddler on the Roof." My oldest child Sabrina watched this play with me and she loved it as did I. I will always remember the fun memories that were made on that stage and how late we stayed to rehearse for them.

No comments: